[Healeys] 1957 100-6 BN4 extension panel screws - 13??

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] 1957 100-6 BN4 extension panel screws - 13??
From: fiat500f@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 02:37:11 -0500 (EST)
Hi again,

So, I was looking the parts book today to get a better idea of how to
correctly mount the gearbox extension panel.  This would the carpeted,
vertical panel right in front of the large gearbox tunnel cover.  One thing I
can't understand is that in the factory parts book, it says there are 13
screws used to mount this panel to the main car body structure, and that does
not even include the screws fastening the extension panel to the floor.  I
can't see where all those screws (PTZ808 - Panhead, phillips, self-tapping,
zinc plated, #8 x 1" screw) would go!  In my original panel, I see the three
holes along each vertical side.  So, that would leave 7 more - where?

 - Paul B.