Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump Points

To: "R. Price Lindsay" <050.rpl@gmail.com>, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump Points
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 17:24:54 -0500
Cc: Healey List Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Where are you finding new points for the FP?  I have filed mine down and it
works now, but the next filing may be it-----any idea who sells new points?

tom
You have to break the pump at the body/head anyway so that you can unscrew the
diaphragm to install and adjust the new points. I have a doc from Dave Dubois
on how to disassemble, adjust and reassemble the pump, but I'm not at home so
it would be a couple days before I could send it to you.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA