Re: [Healeys] Four electrical questions

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Four electrical questions
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:32:58 -0500
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
John,

1) I attached mine using the same screws that hold the P clips to the
steel shroud support.  The "P" is upside down and facing aft (screw
head, ground terminal, P clip, shroud support).
2) The overdrive solenoid only has one wire.
3) Doesn't matter.  On mine, the terminals are fore/aft, so the solenoid
is connected to the aft one, and the wire coming from the firewall area
is attached to the front one (don't cross).
4) the tach is mechanical, no changes required

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php