Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump CORRECTION

To: Price Lindsay <050.rpl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump CORRECTION
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 07:43:03 -0800
Cc: Healey List Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
References: <B7339B71-2DA5-431A-AFE9-CC4ACD09BD1A@gmail.com> <50E05FEB.8010309@comcast.net> s=q20121106; t=1356882191; bh=54KXyvcLAIQQRCdfARPvQQbaK2o4WFtPfRSAFkJLD0o=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Rf0MSkQw9RkP+nI9ZeLRAH0YzhKm/3mD0cuxrAHHjkOW2teWSWS9KzFYPOYaKdHJR jW6HoyTCKg5xm7EY/tXp8mEbvbL4HWs8zOzl9aiTrnsg96hS2XMRuICDawWqio4jpI VsvepiUNFuwuMOiK6KxJeqjQ79HQVuHpw8L4UkITlQPw0ry9YgAFUITXz01ItzrFTz F357oB7VlHDG21ShKsQei0eceb+oVLQZbbiTfwHud62wRH2uPwRPCPmltGkoAfux9l UDibvVIddCCcQrlEpaLe/PP7rYavXwRhxqvih3FucmALyCCx+7f7ehVkM3ehnUBiIE mYdZEgCUnTIUQ==
This: "This would be indicated by a dead short between the input post and the
ground post with the points open. "

Should read: "This would be indicated by a dead short between the points base
and the ground post with the points open. "

Bob