Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump

To: "R. Price Lindsay" <050.rpl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:59:06 -0800
Cc: Healey List Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
References: <939C6E2F-FCFF-4FC9-B202-AB6DA2E3A626@gmail.com> s=q20121106; t=1356983947; bh=Rv503wYN8K3xVUz4trpmgpd1N8hEiAu8Qx3pKbcb+Io=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=HromWdEmWeXRlHafKBxE+PFIVnzPQn4Twwj0geX5Jn80UUcJsdZkm0VfVoiZ35LIZ b83AYbPeCoJB1nuh0TUXWcOlBK3N+w/leSBIpGHHYA7MTsruES8ZtbB9LOjBn6OgDA ekeeW02WScQal9VDCD6+tI4lecOwUKUVbJmiBcwKUDDvNsp9aM5fKDG5UA9QA94Zto TK/0RAUmIt4tOOcylLU2P2dFHpJi62HAD6uEHyZ1OB79qSOsV9G1yZrtfzvvUOiIg4 Bl3nY91u4356DsO/RewAjFUYIxtA24bnon2ZDMyZm8xxmUx9wHdZ696Nzyf2iuZCt3 6e9a4il9qKroQ==
I'll add that Price has sent pictures of his pump's wiring and I can see
nothing amiss.  I'm stumped (even more than usual).

There is a shunt resistor in the solenoid body, but AFAIK any pump can run pos.
or neg. ground, as long as whatever
spark suppression device is used accommodates it.

Bob