Re: [Healeys] Any chance

To: Len and/or Marge Hartnett <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Any chance
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:17:09 -0800
Cc: AH Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Before you do, Len, check if your   old blue tonneau is better than
the one that Tom has :-)

-Roland

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:05:55 -0800, you wrote:

::Tom:  I just happen to have the old blue tonneau cover that I replaced with
::a new one a few years ago.  If no one else has responded, I would be willing
::cut some strips out of it for you.
::
::(The Other) Len
::Vacaville, CA, USA