[Healeys] Fw: Re: Problems with SC Parts

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Re: Problems with SC Parts
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:31:41 +0100
Eric,

        its seems your company is a competitor to Limora. So please be quiet
on these things or you can proof what you say.

        Josef Eckert

        Germany

          Von: "lists" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
 An: "Derek Job" <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
 Cc: Forum <Healeys@autox.team.net>
 Betreff: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
 Datum: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:36:56 +0100

 Derek,

 SC Parts (in GB) have been taken over by Limora (in Germany) some
years ago. I have not purchased from either personally, but what I've
heard from other people (in Germany and UK) is exactly what you're
experiencing. They've been offering parts (which I can proof have
never existed) for years now (and still do), pretending to have these
parts in stock and collecting funds for these parts. The only
department not functioning properly is the one in charge of
reimbursements. I have spoken to people struggling more than half a
year for their reimbursement. Again, no personal experience, but
multiple experiences from others.

 Good luck!

 Eric