[Healeys] Alternative kingpins?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Alternative kingpins?
From: "Alan Bromfield" <bluehealey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:58:23 -0000
Team.
I am working on further (potential) modifications to 'BlueHealey' replacing
the drum brakes with a disk setup. If I am successful then the drum setup
will be passed down to my AH100 project.

I have discovered that the MGB swivel axle, which is readily available for
low, or even no,  money, can be mated to a Healey front suspension by using
a different kingpin.  BMC Part number '8G 4207' is  a perfect fit with the
correct trunnion eye at the bottom.

Does anyone have access to a parts list that can advise what cars (or
taxi's?) this might have been fitted to?

Many thanks