[Healeys] BJ8 Dash Top

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Dash Top
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:49:18 -0500
Hi Jeff

I've just double-checked with my loose original dash top, and yes, the metal
brackets on the side fit over TOP of the plywood, but UNDERNEATH the foam
padding. The smooth split-rivet heads are on the top.

Not much attaches the pad to the car apart from the mirror screws and the
close fit of the windshield frame.

Don't forget the three tee-nuts fitted under the plywood to take the
lift-the-dot pegs for the tonneau cover once the piece has been trimmed.

Best regards
Peter