Re: [Healeys] Punta Gorda Healey

To: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Punta Gorda Healey
From: George MARINOS <gmari2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 05:58:56 -0500
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
I remember that storm at Encounter.  The best thing about the Manor was they
let us all park our cars in a large gymnasium like building...for a fee of
course.
George

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 4, 2013, at 10:20 PM, Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net> wrote:

> Brad,
>
> I can't exactly help with who it is that you saw, but back in 2004 when
Encounter was at Pocono Manor, a hurricane came up the east coast, a tropical
storm by the time it got to the Poconos.  I recall that the news had reports
of it hitting Punta Gorda with hurricane force with a lot of damage.  There
were some members at Encounter who had a place in Punta Gorda and were getting
reports of the damage there.  I don't know if they had their Healey down there
or up north, but it could be them.

> Charlie
>

> On 2/4/2013 7:29 PM, Attean Lake Lodge wrote:
>> Hi List, I am in Punta Gorda, Fla for 3 months escaping the unfriendly
winter of Northern Maine, today while walking I saw a red, looked like a BJ8 ,
cross an intersection just ahead of me, would love to know who might own it if
anyone has a resource book handy which I do not. Many thanks.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/mgcharlie@comcast.net

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/gmari2@verizon.net