Re: [Healeys] Quick Straw poll on your Healey Club

To: austin.healey@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Quick Straw poll on your Healey Club
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:37:10 -0500 (EST)
The Austin Healey Club of Kansas City
No Healey ownership requirement.
We recognize Jensen Healeys & Sprites. I assume we would also recognize any
Healey car or boat.
We recenlty phased out our "local" membership option. All members must also
join the AHC of America. Many of us are also members of the AHCUSA, but that
is not a requirement.
All members have the same voting rights.

Gary Hodson