Re: [Healeys] Brakes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brakes
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:02:50 +0100
Depends. If it is a single line brake system bleeding will not help as
the pressure left and right will be the same. If it is a dual line
system bleeding the system may help, but only if the system is split
F.R/R.L. versus F.L/ R.R. This is however not likely as on UK cars of
the era the system is usually split front versus rear.
I guess the front brake on the other side it is pulling is at fault,
which in fact means both front brakes need to be dismantled, inspected
and serviced/repaired. Never do one side only.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL