[Healeys] straw poll

To: healeys@autox.team.net <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] straw poll
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:01:49 +0000
we have about a dozen healeys in our all marque british auto club.  MGs are
more numerous but the healey owners are more loud and obnoxious so we tend to
get our way more often.  we never discrimiate against any type of british car,
even new jags or rolls.  we have nothing but full fledged members, with some
widows being life members.  new people learn quickly to never degrade or
criticize and event or its host, as they become the host of the next event if
we can maneuver it correctly.  have about 55 couples on the books, with an
average monthly meeting attendence of about 45-55.  our website is BACLV.
check out the pictures of the cars .