Re: [Healeys] how I spent last week--semi off topic

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] how I spent last week--semi off topic
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:47:01 -0700
Very interesting Dave.  I am always amazing at things the previous owners
did, or in your case did wrong.  I have been working on a TR3 and TR4
lately.  One had been worked on a lot, and some parts were never put back on
the car.  I guess the oil slinger for the timing chain is not important.
Or, when you lose a ball bearing in a transmission, it must be ok to
substitute one of another size because all ball bearings are the same,
aren't they?   You did hit one of my worst jobs, drilling out steel.
Still, I will trade my TR3 for the car you worked on!

Jerry
BJ8
TR3A
TR4 working on it for a friend