Re: [Healeys] Internet maps

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com> s=q20121106; t=1363618940; bh=3kUKWbrABT8PJijE9GMT0I6sK5PD2L1kS3MQPu3Jjzk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Qtgpq42sBZXsUbkKtM+V8ZUhE7xeMRrNYsSmqLWKoAOwUDT/AWSksr0b6knQakGxU ETHbXQtOWMmHgtRonJvfs2hk9z16cRnA+g5UXyuL86cSc8v5+5Y4H9XTxImezlxClg tED1gSRvDedakTHNlmN1/9L/N1t1vKUVoAp/yGFVJ6tPBcUWXeyhpvXiXtIppZeaGR uqA/DPjiDWNpMGJPd+ovAxu3sXiB7VVGiCsYN/phE0h+gJc2YfJeoh/5ppoxQCIVJ+ clfhtswv155VhjZ1afNm/5YQvjYG2MZJJHNZPFmePOnZH9k4rMF2zptNFXiC1jNUui 2XJ4SzVZIrVNQ==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Internet maps
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:02:20 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Guys,

       For that purpose I use google maps and have had no issues especially
when I downloaded the map with directions to my android phone.

       I have another map question though.  Son is going to do a trip this
spring-summer and wants to fins a map he can have friends and family link to to
see where he has been throughout the trip as he zigzags the US and Canada and
keep a running tally of how many miles as the crow flies.  Any ideas?

Mike B
59 BT7