Re: [Healeys] Fw: DOUG

To: "Douglas W. Flagg" <dwflagg@juno.com>, Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: DOUG
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:45:22 -0400
Doug--

That is not my email address from which the message was sent.  I don't know
what that is but someone has simply attached my name to some other email
address and is apparently sending spam mail to you and probably lots of
others with my name showing so that it will be more likely to be opened.

In any case the email did not emanate from my address book so there is
nothing I can do about it.  Sorry--I would suggest that you simply mark it
as spam and future similar emails should be blocked by your server.

I don't want to become an e-pariah so am copying the Healey list with this.

Best--Michael Oritt