[Healeys] Free to a Good Home

Subject: [Healeys] Free to a Good Home
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:49:21 -0500
Cc: <healeys@autox.team.net>
I was digging through the basement while working on a furniture making
project lately when I came across another box of stuff left over from my 100
ownership days.  Don't get too excited... some NOS points and condensors
which were sold to me as being for a Healey 100, although I never tried
fitting them.  Made by Niehoff, and American parts supplier.

Not very exciting stuff, but if nothing else a reminder that at one time a
mainline American aftermarket parts supplier made parts for our Healeys.

They ar in a red and black box that makes it very clear that these parts are
"Waranteed"so they must be good stuff.

I may keep one of each to put on the shelf, but I have about 10 sets of
points and over a dozen condensors.  Part Numbers are WA-3 and WA-24.

Will parcel out to interested parties, may want a few bucks for shipping if
only one person is interested and they want all of them, but otherwise if
sending out a little box or two in a bubble envelope can probably ship (to
the US anyway) for less money than the trouble it would be for me to collect
the postage.

Reply off list if interested.

Greg Lemon