Re: [Healeys] Healey hill climb accident

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey hill climb accident
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 12:58:43 -0400 (EDT)
Mike
Thought I had heard the sound earlier in the video. Before he revs the engine
and leaves the starting line you can hear the same sound. After ther crash the
red light comes on  and he turns off the switch stopping the sound.  My
neighbor has a 1940 Ford rod that has an electric  fuel pump that you can hear
from 10 feet away.  I'm thinking it is his fuel pump.
Aloha
Perry.

What is the roaring noise heard just after the car comes to rest. It stops as
son as Bernie hits a switch on the dash so
t could be the fuel pump going crazy because of the slope upon which the
ar ended up but I'm not convinced.