Re: [Healeys] Non-Healey But sure is pretty

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Non-Healey But sure is pretty
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 07:13:36 -0500
Parked on the street, public parking spot, I am sure the first and last time
I will ever see that!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/grglmn/20130413115818_zpsb910012c.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/grglmn/20130413115755_zpsac8739c1.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/grglmn/20130413115818_zpsb910012c.jpg

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics, of interest to the Healey world, I
believe these ran against the Hundreds in SCCA competition, as in the mid
fifties the classes were still displacement based and not performance based,
as I understood it if a 300sl showed up and finished the 100s (small s,
plural) didn't have much chance of winning).

Greg Lemon