Re: [Healeys] Windshield

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, "rrengineer.mike" <rrengineer.mike@att.net> s=q20121106; t=1365981799; bh=iRH3+8IGaPRAAygpX6ht7ddV0AukMLiRXLlbTmWBh8E=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=erfXUAnKk+ZoRU8STGgdxPqs9dfMadU6F6IMy6H96KBY1fSUWyEi00NUAIUXyx17y XDCBOZvqPFar+PjmVtmKRhwSkrXGx24aYhbflNdkmi+YWMMcfNUhap4nf1EtKTpwF+ DpomrIrt4c+PpyMQU4XeMzbxHSX8T6XY58W02l6XxqOEIdaoP8cMmFbaHK/fWZrq2y 9L0XI3HI1ek49En5dpL+ktmI0pjqnN+O7qThsv1ZeyRMTkuBSUcS/hG3DfpYodcwiM 2YPOUvBIto9Ig6JucPuTbTD2xgukTlkgdYYVSaY4T9MnpxyC1Mnrn0Ng49nyriO3Ru 3wFt6n9gfAd6A==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windshield
From: <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:23:19 +0000 (UTC)
10-32 or 2BA?

Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

-----Original Message-----
From: rrengineer.mike
To: healeys
Sent: 2013-04-14 22:25:37 +0000
Subject: [Healeys] Windshield

Die to the generosity of members of this list I have replacement parts to piece
together a windshield assembly to replace the one stolen by my previous body
and fender guy. B It was along with other parts, but I have replaced almost
everything and would just rather put thr incident behind me. B I have a
question and a part request. B I know the screws that hold the side chrome
frame pieces to the windshield stanchions are 10-32, but what head on this
screw? B Second question, does anyone have a unuseable stanchion? I need the
screw in peg at the bottom. B Won't be able to hold up the windshield in either
position without it.
Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Sb" III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone