Re: [Healeys] Ammeter & voltmeter

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ammeter & voltmeter
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:23:04 +0200
Simon,
You can take any fused live 12V feed you like as long as is fed through
the ignition lock. So the 12V supply to your ammeter is not suitable as
this is a direct feed from the battery/generator, with the only bypass
for the starter engine.
The voltmeter will draw some current, only a few mA, so when the engine
is switched of you do not want to power it.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL