Re: [Healeys] ANZAC Day.

To: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ANZAC Day.
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:32:24 +0800
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Chris et.al.,

During the Vietnam war, when my dad and his friends would fly their Air
America aircraft to Vung Tau, the Australians would sneak on the tarmac in
the middle of the night and paint little red kangaroos on the tails of the
AA airplanes and Hueys.  The kangaroos were the only non regulation
markings that were never removed by the Americans.

To our brothers in arms (even today as I type this), to your father and
those that didn't make it - we shall never forget.

Alan