Re: [Healeys] Paint for steel disc wheels

To: Paul Leeks <paull@glasgows.co.uk>, Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Paint for steel disc wheels
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Hey Curt, what about the instrument pod for my BN2?  What silver paint works
for that?  I have an early 2 piece dash to use on my BN2, so the instrument
pod will be easy to paint.
I know, I know it's not correct for a BN2, but those early 2 dash are so rare
and cool to see in these cars I could not resist when one was offered to me
for free.
Mike MacLean

56 BN2  Coming home from paint soon.
60 AN5

P.S. I used the same moss paint on my Bugeye wheels and I agree.  In fact, all
the spray paints for engines, wheels etc from Moss is some of the best spray
can type paint I have ever used.