[Healeys] alternator's second wire

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] alternator's second wire
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:25:44 +0100
Did anyone see the last bit of my previous alternator query:-

"On a related topic........I put in an extra cable from the alternator to
the control box as an article on the www suggested that the original might
struggle to carry the load. Was that necessary? I only ask because - if I
revert to a generator - I'll struggle to get the extra lead into the
available slots on the control box."

I'm sure someone commented on this recently......

Simon