Re: [Healeys] 123 Ignition system

To: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 123 Ignition system
From: Linwood Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:51:52 -0400
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Derek,
I have used a 123 for about four years and have been very happy. When I
purchased mine they only had a "clickable" version for timing adjustment (16
different curves), they now also have an infinitely adjustable system that I
would think would be ideal for you. Controlled with a laptop. I would
recommend getting in touch with Eric Frenken:
eric.frenken@brits-n-pieces.com. I purchased my distributor from him and was
quite happy with his support.

The usual no financial interest, just a happy customer.

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have
it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project