[Healeys] Fwd: Steel wheels again

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Steel wheels again
From: Paul Leeks <paull@glasgows.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 16:48:44 +0100
Thanks for all the prompt and helpful comments.

I will prime and top coat all over!

Cheers
Paul

On May 2, 2013, at 5:37 AM, Paul Leeks <paull@glasgows.co.uk> wrote:

Hi all

Having had my wheels sand-blasted, I'm about to prime them ahead of
painting them.

Am I right to assume that I should prime every surface (front, back and
inside tyre) to protect from rust, but only need to paint front and back
with the final coat?

Many thanks as always

Paul Leeks
BN4

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healeydoc@sbcglobal.net

--

  [image: Glasgows]Paul Leeks | Director
T 01772 767505 F 01772 767566 M 07718 523778 E paull@glasgows.co.uk

Glasgows
Customs House | Customs Way | Preston | Lancashire | PR2 2UW |
www.glasgows.co.uk
[image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_Glasgows>   [image:
facebook]<http://facebook.com/glasgowsevents>