Re: [Healeys] Spokes on Steering Wheels

To: healeys@autox.team.net, editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spokes on Steering Wheels
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 11:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Gary, Yep - 'up' it is [unless you are in Aussie] to better see the gauges
either side.  Also just looks better in my eye.....

The E type got around this by using 2 horizontal and a down spoke.  Not as
attractive in my eye.

Just put my Lempert wheel on my car - 16 inch, 6 hole spokes, my wood choice -
looks great.

I have the original plastic wheel [needs work], and a moss repro plastic wheel
if anyone it interested - I probably don't need them now....

Robert N. Blair
Yellow 65BJ8
RNBmail@yahoo.com