Re: [Healeys] Engine Milestone and setback - update

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine Milestone and setback - update
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 17:57:50 -0700
References: <6.2.3.4.2.20130507111650.02045718@pop.att.yahoo.com> s=q20121106; t=1367974671; bh=EGmviSw2QRDwRrXM32IF8uK8Z4mi85ou7xt5uPRtHio=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Tj3CxqfaGWSsb0Eq9qicoMOdfaDaMeZhUOvHS6wNn/1/Xa7jHpGzDBgXDI9CArCmW pERYlTCWSxQLrPUjj+go9sD2D+Qa2zhl5CBYgkAyAE48tPj3vfDDH8PVU3YXvOV7vm Ke6ozawdyRPSpewtyguLIh1E1GgPwVhi5eSEOizD+akZEa53ZPVsVOVDqFrBp0P3yv QuECuwdxEkl38WjsrWObcvMZ3Gnhi3AzB0H+orFSP272NwYPOEgZlM6Qy02glM6k8p gHppWVYRkuMdwphC00rn5ouzPgJhkzKDXyqlec15isFbTtyv5ExddROFbxzv9cHsb6 XTfT+H9SYUOHw==
Aren't the felt plugs installed after the cap?

If the rear main cap wasn't fully seated an oil leak would be the least of your
worries, I would think.

Bob