Re: [Healeys] Wing mirrors

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wing mirrors
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:08:29 +1000
G'day Simon

I use these clamp-on mirrors that attach to the front edge of the door - no
drilling! Also it puts them in the right position, although I can't see them
on the (very rare) occasions I have the sidescreens in.

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz

PS I drove all over France (from the UK) in an MG TD in the '70s and '80s.
Danger point is after you've stopped and set off again, to remember to turn
onto the correct side of the road.