[Healeys] Back on the road again.

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Back on the road again.
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Dean <connecticutclassix@gmail.com>
List,

After a year off, my 65 BJ8 is back on the road.

I'd like to thank David Nock and Steve Byers for their support and guidance,
John Esposito of Quantum Mechanics for a great and reasonable tranny/OD
rebuild, Classic Tube for sticking with me long enough to make things right,
Brent from John Stuart Power Brake for a great Girling booster rebuild, Moss
Motors for putting all the clutch and brake parts I needed on sale exactly when
I needed them, Doug Reid, aka Mr. Finespanner of 18G Motorworks for the clutch
lines, especially the Clutch Slave Cylinder Bleeder Extension, Dean Beckman the
traveling mechanic from Connecticut Classix. http://www.connecticutclassix.com

and this list and it's archives for its unbelievable wealth of knowledge.

I live and work on the internet all day every day and and when it comes to
Healeys all the pages google has crawled isn't a drop in the bucket compared to
all the knowledge floating around in the grey matter between all of your
collective ears.

Thanks

Greg