Re: [Healeys] Oil Under the Head Gasket - and damn Rodents!

To: ahbt71@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil Under the Head Gasket - and damn Rodents!
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:39:08 -0400 (EDT)
It might be a good idea to plug/cap your tail pipes with something they can
not eat/remove.
Gary Hodson

From: Mike Tobin ahbt71@gmail.com

To the rodents.  We live in the middle of the woods, so mice are a
constant.  In disassembling the beast I've gotten more or less used to
cleaning up after them (yuck)!).  It was too much though when I pulled the
exhaust manifold and noticed something in the exhaust port - four or five
whole acorns tucked neatly around the valve stem, and they had stared to
sprout!
Cheers,
Mike Tobin
Pepperell, Mass