Re: [Healeys] Windshield Screw Size

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windshield Screw Size
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 15:15:19 +0800
All -

If you have part numbers, I can try cross referencing with my A90 list,
which I have deconstructed from the parts manual for all screws, bolts and
nuts.  I know the corresponding BSF/BA sizing to Austin part numbers from
my list.

Sorry I don't have my 100 parts list handy so if someone can pass them to
me I'll see if I can find a comparable.

Best,

Alan