Re: [Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:29:05 +0200
Another good idea is using a wide angle interior mirror that clips over
the existing interior mirror. I have used one for years and showes that
when driving with the top down you do not need a passenger side mirror
at al and it even covers a large part of the view on the drivers side.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL