Re: [Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

To: "'Robert Blair'" <rnbmail@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:44:12 +1000
G'day

I have noticed that a lot of US cars have the mirrors placed right down the
front of the front guards (fenders to you blokes).

I know it was a legal requirement in Japan for such a placement, but was it
the same in the US?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia
One Austin-Healey with mirrors about 6 metres in front of the windscreen.
One Austin-Healey without any external mirrors (it looks better that way)