[Healeys] Louver/Conclave Question

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Louver/Conclave Question
From: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:54:27 +0000 FILETIME=[B070F8E0:01CE77DB]
I saw a 6 cylinder roadster at Conclave that sported smaller louvers - maybe
3", rather than the usual Healey 4 1/2", on the hood. I didn't (stupidly) take
any photos of the car and hood, and now I'd like to get a better look at those
louvers. I seem to recall that it was a light-coloured car - perhaps Florida
Green or Healey Blue - but I could be wrong. Anybody on the list own the car
or photograph it? I'd love to see your photos if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks
Rick Swain'59 BN4