Re: [Healeys] Parts vendor

To: <slvrbulit2@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Larry Wendland" <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Parts vendor
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 20:49:04 -0500
I dealt with Dick Burger quite a few times back in the early 2000s, I would
order from them, and they would send the parts and send me a bill, when I
asked him about this I know he said that most all the people he dealt with
were pretty honest and it hadn't been a problem, I think he maybe also
charged actual shipping so was easier to compute after the fact, but that
may be my old fuzzy mind playing tricks on me or mixing up a memory with
something else.  But anyway, a very nice guy to work with, out of Maine I
think.

I also remember hearing they went out of business many years ago, think it
may have been health reasons.

Greg Lemon