Re: [Healeys] Pittsburgh Vintage Car Race & British Car Day

To: AAHealeyguy@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pittsburgh Vintage Car Race & British Car Day
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:49:43 -0400
Cc: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Gerry and all--

I am in Pittsburgh now racing this weekend at the VRG (Vintage Racer Group)
Pittsburgh International Race Complex event at Wampum, about 30 miles north
of downtown.  I will also be racing at Schenley Park next weekend.

I do not race my Healey--I have a couple of Elvas, a sports racer and a
Courier, and brought the latter with me for these races.  The paddock at
PVGP is open and I certainly would invite any listers to come by and look
me up.  My car is white with two red stripes bearing number 82.

Best--Michael Oritt