Re: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Reservoir Details (seriously concours)

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Reservoir Details (seriously concours)
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:04:32 -0400
Many thanks to all who replied to my request.
As it would seem that the reservoir ot master cylinder pipe on my car has
at some stage been replaced, because other owners confirm that their
originals are indeed steel, it is very likely that the reservoir clamping
screw and nut have also been replaced.
I will go with replacing the pipe with steel and using a round head slot
screw and square nut.

Michael S

--
Michael Salter