Re: [Healeys] Aluminum door trim

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aluminum door trim
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:03:58 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
I think the reference in the Anderson-Moment book is wrong, however,
I have the first set of corrections to the book that Gary Anderson
sent out and this item was not on the corrections list.

I don't think they are anodized the reproductions are not according
to my anodizer.

Gary Anderson will need to chime in on this to ascertain if the book
reference is correct or not.

John Spaur