Re: [Healeys] Horn Problem

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Horn Problem
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:35:05 -0400
My BJ8 horns are wimpy and virtually useless------so--I installed twin air
horns and get the attention I need when I need it.   I will keep the original
ones in case I sell the car.

tom

---- Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net> wrote:

=============
Doubt you'll get any offers--original Healey horns are rare as hen's teeth.
Moss, et. al. sell repros which, if the tones are near-correct, would be good
enough for a golf cart.

On another note (heh), the (original) horns on our BN2 are insanely loud. I
can't wait until a punk in a rice rocket cuts me off, or a pedestrian has the
nerve to jaywalk in front of me.*

Bob

* just kidding (sort of)

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA