Re: [Healeys] Emissions Compliance in New Jersey

To: John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>, 'Steve Feld' <stevenergy@optonline.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Emissions Compliance in New Jersey
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

In connecticut, it's all about property tax.

When I asked for historic
plates the clerk said, "You sure? Doesn't matter. All cars over 25 years
old are taxed at $500."

I said, "Yea, let's do it." and handed me the next
one off the top of the pile.

DMV didn't even want to see the old title. CT
doesn't title old cars.  It's registration and bill of sale. I still have the
George title the PO signed over to me.

Greg