Re: [Healeys] Dash insulation

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net> s=q20121106; t=1376230738; bh=TC8glitUgVyVCIqNa5O3W/iWS4nwYec+e66uI1F5muk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=rwNcoABUZYKM5TGpgWwKPQLBZISJ359o7WpwsFnG+/GQti+W5cyKWcypzBVo8FatB RFB5126+jdDJuG9/iu6Fdam5WnSQZsqVfmOFAnhKvhnSVY3XJHUG+9D/HCrXATS/WL pDxIAA8Dn5R2zpsJ678nH2fbeHkjZzo/gH8Y5FbtrSaOwuHiTY+oWfLcfaN+XgRJmo SVcBTzuz9G/3Be6wACzhpkmFNKSX782dRL58zjmAe2JFDy98Jcc6fSOHjIaX6Db2BK P+KdbWF+tNvncKhF2RqD8L5W3cKRJZaPtEzfR3cTCXlwF7uIQWHCwEFz3RBc3fghce wL1z6G8wZ9n8Q==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dash insulation
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 14:18:58 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Looks like our messages are getting delayed and re-ordered. I sent this almost
a half-day ago.

Bob

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

We got one for our BN2 from BCS. Worth a shot.

Bob

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

Michael,

If they are like the ones in a BT7 you can make them from the 15#
(fifteen pound) roofing felt. It helps if you saved the old ones. The
link below explains the difference between Tar paper and roofing felt
and mentions Grade D building paper as being similar to Tar paper.
However, Grade D building paper has more of a brown paper bag finish
on one side if I recall correctly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_paper

John