Re: [Healeys] Spark plugs - what a difference!

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spark plugs - what a difference!
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:17:15 +0100
Cc: Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
I just did the same thing. When I got my car last year it had NGK B7ECS
plugs which are relatively cold. I have just changed to NGK BP6 ES and the
car runs much better and it has eliminated any spit back from my Webers.

BTW I highly recommend NGK plugs , they are used by all the classic
performance and race  people over here. Their range runs from numbers 1-
12, 1 being the hottest, 12 the coldest.

Derek