Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Email Feedback Report for IP 166.70.156.34

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Email Feedback Report for IP 166.70.156.34
From: "Ed Orr" <eorr@cogeco.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:32:20 -0400
Yesterday I was pleased to offer help to a fellow enthusiast sending
pictures of the red upholstry bits and pieces I had stashed away for just
such an occasion , today I am embarased to acknoledge my association , your
comments about Mark were uncalled for .
Yes I will still honour my offer to help but please , as Kees says , "solve
them as gentleman, not rogues".