Re: [Healeys] Anyone have the Pikovnik color chip book?

To: "'BJ8 Healeys'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Anyone have the Pikovnik color chip book?
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 08:42:52 +1000
G'day Steve

As you know there are steel wheels fitted to the BN3. When I restored the
car back in the 1980s I did the wheels in what was called Medium Mid
Metallic which is a silver with medium size metal flakes. This time around I
am going to do them in a Mercedes colour called Astral Silver which is about
as close as you can get in a proprietary colour.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia