Re: [Healeys] 1157 bulb issues

To: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1157 bulb issues
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 19:04:33 -0700
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Looking at an 1157 bulb horizontally the pins are offset vertically (one
higher than the other)
Looking vertically the Pins are 180 degrees apart.
There is another bulb which I don't recall the number of is exactly the same
as an 1157 EXCEPT the pins are NOT quite 180 degrees apart.
Ask me how I know this. :-)
Rick

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/richard.ewald@gmail.com