Re: [Healeys] Watkins Glen BN1

To: Carr&Edwards <scvc70@epix.net>, Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Watkins Glen BN1
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 8:30:07 -0400
Sad----if this is the old race route leading into and through town, then I
somehow entered that route from another direction while trying to get into
town, not knowing it was on marque driving day.  Suddenly a line of older
Cobra's (I believe) came roaring thru and passing me--all the while giving me a
not very pleasant look for being on "their" route.  Could have resulted in
something similiar.

Tom

---- Carr&Edwards <scvc70@epix.net> wrote:

Ken realized he'd missed a turn, slowed, and began to turn left into a
driveway to turn around--and an idiot in a Honda S2000 came flying up from
behind, passing several cars behind Ken, and hit his TR3B just in front of
the driver's