Re: [Healeys] Huge Milestone

To: "'Mike Tobin'" <ahbt71@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Huge Milestone
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:21:57 +1000
G'day Mike

That's fantastic! You're right it is a huge milestone and the first step of
the reversal is always memorable. Something that cheque book
owners/restorers will never enjoy.

Back in 1982 mine was fitting the driver's side shock absorber rebound
rubber and now that I am doing it all again that was the first part fitted
this time too.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia