Re: [Healeys] Healey scam in Suisun

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey scam in Suisun
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:15:11 -0700
Steve:  The direction you were looking is east.  Even number addresses.  On
the west side of Main Street, odd number addresses, if you Street View
south, the black awning is Studio 309 which I presume designates its
address, and La Cabana, on the corner, is 325.  Across the street is
Treasures By You, green awning and Spanish tile roof, which is 411.  By
that, 329 would be in the middle of the side street, Driftwood Drive.  I
don't see the Healey parked on the street or in the parking lot to the left.
;-)

Unanimous decision?  SCAM!

p.s.  I saw a watermark on one of the Google photos that said "2011".

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031