Re: [Healeys] Bell shaped logo on AH 100 heater - on all 100 cars?

To: Tadeusz.Malkiewicz@plusnet.pl, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bell shaped logo on AH 100 heater - on all 100 cars?
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: ATIGHTPROD
In a message dated 10/15/2013 9:30:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Tadeusz.Malkiewicz@plusnet.pl writes:

I have 2  questions:

1. Did all 100 (BN2 & BN1) heaters had the bell shaped  logo glued on the
front?
2. Were they all painted with black structural  paint ( even early BN1s??)?

Reason for the question is that Smiths have  changed the logo from:
SmithS with M.A of the type  http://tinyurl.com/kgn76vt
SMITHS with plain capital  letters.

The heater in my early BN1 is painted black and looks like nothing in your
photos. But photo 10 of 12 has the brushed chrome badge that is the same as
the  one in the middle of my Heater Front Plate. The badge in the photo is
the little  badge towards the top of the unit. Not sure if this helps or
not, but thought  I'd pass it along. And no where on the face or sides could I
find a painted  SMITHS logo.
Steven Kingsbury